Friday, December 2, 2011

MMM....So Good!!!!

A fairly new tradition has begun in our family. Thanks to one of my son-in-laws we have discovered the wonderful taste of Zabar's, Babka, and Rugelach!!He introduced us to these amazing tastes a few years ago.

Hence a tradition was born!!

We live in Illinois and Zabar's is in New York (thank Heavens or I would weigh a ton).

So, Once a year around the Holiday's I order Babka and Rugelach for everyone!!

Chocolate, because as said on the Seinfeld show "Cinnamon is the inferior Babka".( Not true also yummy). This year I also got the  good old black and white cookie, yes, also delicious!


 
So, time for me to go as my coffee is getting cold!

Have a wonderful weekend!!



6 comments:

  1. Oh Jane, I wish I had read this about 15 minutes ago! We could have enjoyed our tea and coffee together! Our local grocery store has rugelach in a few different flavors that is just so delicious. I only buy it if it's on the day-old rack though! Still yummy with a hot cup of tea in the afternoon!

    I love traditions like this. And kids remember them, no matter how old they get!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh honey, I have a Rugelach recipe......maybe we should talk???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a delicious tradition!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks yum..great tradition.
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mmmmm intriguing for sure... They sound delicious especially with a cup of joe

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!