Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Ding Dong~~~~ Oh How Charming!!!

More goodies arrived at my door step today!! I love this time of the year! All the new fabrics start to arrive.

Today


Charm Packs


Summer Song Riley Blake Fabric 5 inch Charm Pack





Andrea Victoria Minds Eye Riley Blake 5 inch Charm Pack





Bloom and Grow Riley Blake Fabric 5 inch Charm Pack





Rainy Days Mondays Riley Blake Fabric 5 inch Charm Pack





Delft Remix Green Studio E Fabric 5 inch Charm Pack



They can be found here:

and here
etsy


And there is more fabric on the way!!

Yippee!!!


5 comments:

  1. andrea victoria is my fav these days...though maybe i should try some of the purple...i'm not a purple girl, but it's talking to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I told you to stop that.....apparently you don't listen!!!!!! Love the fabrics..

    ReplyDelete
  3. More colorful, happy prints... they are very pretty :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those fabrics are beautiful!! I may have to order some.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!