Friday, April 16, 2010

Are the stars out tonight…

I don’t know if it is cloudy or bright
For I only have eyes for you……….

“LILY”




My shipment from Timeless Treasures arrived today. Now I knew I had ordered the line

Lily by Alice Kennedy

BUT

When I opened the box, I just had to screen, I mean really scream, my daughter thought I was hurt.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I was just fine!!!

For a girl who likes pink, this fabric is a dream come true. I could hardly breathe!! I must make little Janie a quilt using this fabric, I have no idea when, where or how, but it will happen, so please do not buy it all!!

Now I would be remiss if I did not also show you the other pink goodness I received.

Paper dolls in pink



Retro Scooters on pink



All listed in

Ebay

Or

etsy


BTW do you remember the movie Lily starring Leslie Caron? I have been singing that song all night!

The song of love is a sad song
Hi Lily
Hi Lily
Hi Low
The song of love is a sad, sad song
Don’t ask me how know
(I know it is spelled Lili in the movie)


OK I will stop now,
now that it is in your mind!!!

Have a great weekend!


13 comments:

  1. Wow, that is awesome fabric. Hope you snag some for yourself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Retro scooters in Pink? What will they think of next?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful fabrics. I love the scooters too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh those fabrics are lovely

    thank you for your lovely comment on my blog

    take care
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty stack of pinks!!! You mean you don't have an all pink quilt just for you yet? Better get busy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling fabric, that scooter fabric is cute. I loved that movie. When I was a girl they used to show it as a rerun every so often and I remember loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my. LOVERLY...
    Glad I found you! I just began my blog in Feb. and love how I can meet new ladies and be inspired! If ever you have time, I'm at www.cumberlandislandquiltchick.com
    Stop in and see me!
    I'll be back! Great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Perfect shade of pink fabrics for you, Jane... do save some for yourself ;)
    The dolly dresses are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful fabrics!
    Bear regards,

    Beertje Zonn
    Bear from the Netherlands

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Jane....happy in pink, I say!
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hey - mind if I tag you for a quick blog game? Visit my blog for details! Jenn

    http://lifeinbonetown.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow. That is great fabric. I haven't seen it anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!