Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ok guys....

You all know how I fell about swaps!!
Well I just joined a super fun one for Christmas.
The fun part is the blocks are not due until

January 15th!!

Aunt Pitty Pat
is hosting a Christmas Themed block swap, like the Halloween one I did, only in Christmas Themes.
How fun is that!!!.
I have picked mittens as my block. I had such a ball with the Halloween Swap, there was no way I could resist a Christmas one too!
Head over,
Aunt Pitty Pat holds swaps all the time, she is a wonderful hostess!!
Hope to see you there!

10 comments:

  1. I will pop and have a look! suzie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are definitely the swap queen! I am assuming that all is well with your eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've joined the swap as well, but I've chosed wreaaths

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are nasty!;-) Of course I want to join!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want tooooo but I don't know if I have time...I am going to Texas for the winter!! I will be seeing all four of my sons...the one from Iraq will be in and we are flying the one from hawaii there....so....I know...more information than you asked for....but I want to join.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds great Jane...but I'll have to give it a miss..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jane honey, come on, you're killing me! I'm just now starting to work on my Secret Santa Christmas Swap gift for Chookyblue's swap after finally mailing out my reds and aquas to you, my I Spy squares to Karen, the Halloween Apron, the Friendship bag and I still have to ship my Angel Swap gifts too! I've gone swap crazy lately, and I have loved every minute of it! I would dearly love to jump into this one too, but I do think I must curb my spending on swaps for a little while. If only that darn money tree would just bloom!

    I'll have fun seeing what everyone makes!

    MGM

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh, it sounds fun. I am gonig to go check out the requirements!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun swap! Now I'm excited to see your lovely blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, sounds like fun! I have a giveaway going on at my blog, BTW!

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!