Sunday, April 26, 2009

New Fabric in the Store......

As you know I having been shopping for myself, getting fabrics for quilts and projects ......
But there have been a few that I have fallen in love with and had to have them for my stores.
Polly Goes To Paris
Bubblegum Basics is staring to come in
Holiday prints (NEVER to early)
I am also expecting a delivery from Timeless Treasures.

I have found that many people are asking for 1/2 yard cuts; so your wish is my command.

You can find these fabrics in two places;

If you like eBay here is the link to MY EBAY

If you like Etsy here is a link to My Etsy


So, without further ado, here are pictures of what will be newly listed. There will be more to come, stop by take a peek at these beautiful fabrics!!

POLLY GOES TO PARIS




LOOK!!! I found a beautiful print of Bees Knees from our friend Glenna Haily!!

Candy anyone?


Holiday Prints





Bubblegum Basics with more on the way






eBay store


Etsy store


5 comments:

  1. Very yummy fabrics... I must resist, I must resist, I must....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear! Polly is wanting me to come to Paris with her! Perhaps I'll send for her instead!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,

    Weather is confusing here in So. CA. A couple of days ago it was 55, then 100 and now reasonable again!

    My Give Away, if I haven't told you already:

    To be given away on June 1st - Three Moda Jelly Rolls - Nature's Chorus, Baskets of Flowers, Spring Magic. To enter simply post your quilt picture on the Show and Tell page: http://www.quiltqua.com/showandtell/upload/
    Make sure you note YOUR NAME along with the title of the quilt - each posting is one entry into the Give-away
    There will be three winners - names drawn at random from the Show and Tell postings on May 31st and posted on this page June 1st. If you have previously posted a photo, simply drop me an e-mail quiltqua@gmail.com and let me know you wish to be entered.

    ***I have a new category at Quilt Qua - for Give Aways, so do let me know if you are having one, or if you know of one.

    ***Here is a great write-up about Quilt Qua in SuzNuz: http://www.suzguzdesigns.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderfiles/sgdapr09nuz.pdf

    ***Also, let me know if you wish to link to me to move to the first list of blogs on the website.
    I hope you are having lovely Spring weather where you live!



    --
    Thank you,
    Connie Colten
    Quilt Qua
    www.quiltqua.com
    619-562-0867

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love that set of Polly goes to Paris prints.

    ReplyDelete

I always love to hear your thoughts!