Monday, July 7, 2008

Down Time......

Hi, I hope everyone had a safe and fun weekend! I have some fabulous fabric in my store, janesfabrics.com, called Rambling Rose. I just took one of the fat quarter sets and cut each fat quarter up into 5 ½ by 5 ½ inch squares. I am going to use them to make a square table covering. I love to see small quilts on a table, and this fabric is so summery! I enjoy hand piecing and quilting. They will be placed in a random order for a total of 64 squares. I am going to make 4 patches, for a total of 16 --4 patches. This is great "take along project" that you can work on whenever you have down time--at a ballgame, at the pool, at the park, or, if you're lucky, at the beach! Take advantage of your down time and start a small, fun, easy to finish project. When I've finished, I will post a picture. Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to hear your thoughts!